Admission is considered on a prescribed Registration Form which will be provided with this prospectus. The Official Application Form must be completed and registered on payment of the registration fee. However, registration does not guarantee admission to school. Registration is followed by an entrance exams and interview. Admission is granted on the basis of the results of these examinations, interviews (parents and child) and also on the number of vacancies in each class. The school reserves the right to admit or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
Please attach the following documents to the completed admission form:
- Two passport-sized photographs of the child
- The child’s progress report (s)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Only the students securing 75 % or above in the second term are eligible to apply for admission to Nightingale
- Toppers of the entrance exams will be awarded scholarship.